Make a Mean pot of Chili? Want to test it against other chefs, have lots of fun, and help Roosevelt?!
Compete for a chance to win one of the following prize categories:
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd Place
- Most Original Chili Name
- Best Presentation – Based on your showmanship and booth decoration
- Spiciest- Chili with the boldest flavor, not necessarily 5 Alarm Hot!
- People’s Choice – The chili that receives the most votes by the attending public. The American Idol of chili awards.
Each contestant receives two free limited edition 2019 Roosevelt Chili Cook-Off aprons.
Please follow our Guidelines to participate in the contest.
- Abha Gupta
- Cam Daly
- Dorian Aleman
- Emily Beach
- Katie Tellez
- Kevin Foy
- Mark Alferman
- Marla Silversmith & Dr. Maggie MacIsaac & Gaby Hellier
- Matt Pavao and Sean Kuiper
- McKinley Dads Club
- Michelle Roberts
- Paul Beltrami
- Ray Kruck
- Sari McConnell
- Sean Dalziel
- Central County Firefighters
- Anthony Cuaresma
- Deepika Ahuja - Roosevelt Alumni Parent
- Patrick Carney - Roosevelt Teacher
- Mayor Donna Colson - City Council
- Kay Coskey - BSD Board of Trustees
- Shannon Delucchi - BCE Board of Directors
- Lisa Janosky - Roosevelt Alumni Parent